Wednesday, April 20, 2011

it's quiet around here...

So I've gotta say, I'm loving the "homeschooling" with Rowen. I wish I were posting all the fun activities we were doing, especially the cute Easter stuff, but to be honest, I can't do both! :) (And I keep forgetting to take pictures.... heh heh) I'm not sure how the blogging mommas stay so on top of it. And the kiddos are the priority :) So I'll write that post about how easy mayo is eventually- but for now, I'm off to scoop up my yummy baby who's chatting away in her crib!
A few photos- for you photo junkies out there. You know who you are!






The water is super hot. Gloves on the feet so he can put his feet in the sink! ha. He'd really like gloves his size but I can't find 'em.

sissy's first plate. aw, big girl.


I'm not sure why, but I was super impressed by this little structure. The matching and the even...ness.... is that a word?


found this in his room the other day. His pillow is on the bottom, and all the animals are piled on top, head up, in quite the mountain. Topped with a blankie of course. Night night, animals!



No comments: