Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our week in pictures...


last night, Rusty woke up "crying" at 2am. Shaking and limping and arching his back and little doggy crying. He looked so bad, Matt took him to Dove Lewis. Seems like it's a pinched nerve or something, and he's on some muscle relaxers and pain killers. Poor fur-baby...


On a happier note- Rowen found his feet! Last week or two weeks ago or thereabouts... he is in love with them. So funny :o)


He also has recently discovered Rusty! Poor Rusty has to just deal with it... but Rowen is lovin' him! Follows him around the room with his eyes, always reaching out for him when he's close enough... too cute.



and speaking of too cute....

3 comments:

ck2m said...

Poor Rusty I hope he feels better fast. Rowen you are so flexible:)

Jacki R. said...

Poor pupster! Get well soon doggie dog. Oh, there's nothing like a boy and his dog. It's only going to get more fun between Rowen and Rusty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianne! It has been a while so I thought I would look you up. Looks like everything is going great for your family. I remember the same thing happening with my milk and I too cried and worried! We are still waiting for our baby girl. We should have our match in April or May! I am not at the center anymore, staying home with my boys. We need to get in touch. Email me!
Kelly Johnson
keljohnson@hotmail.com