Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our Thanksgiving 2010

sorry, picture overload!! We went to eastern oregon for the long Thanksgiving weekend. It was lovely. All the snow totally got me ready for Christmas! I'm dying to get out the decorations :)

tower of brussels sprouts

GiGi Norma (Matt's Grandma)


surrounded in snow!


...but puddles are where it's at :)


Lots of fun with Uncle Awesome (that's how Rowen pronounces Evan)


overnight snow!



love :)


Poor LuLu- what a good sport!


More fun with the younger Happels


oh my goodness- an actual picture of our whole family?? (yes, we did it on purpose! Aren't you proud?)


MiMi

Rowen LOVED the "snow mo mo." Matt slowly drove him up and down the street a few times. (As did Pappy, and Mimi.) The next day he woke up talking about it!


goofy.


look, I exist! It's me in a photo! amazing.


Christmas Card!!


Aunt Jackie


Charlotte's first Thanksgiving! Sorry girl, no food for you. No food until January. I mean it. Don't turn 6 months old on Tuesday. Stop it. Stop it I say! (look how big she looks sitting in the chair! :( It was her first time. She LOVED it. oh man.) Stop it!

2 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the family pictures- isn't it fun to have one?!! I don't have very many either. : ( Terry finally agreed to one the other day, and I about wet my pants!! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Awesome photo's of the whole family! I like the Family Christmas Photo the best! Glad you guys had a good time!