Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cutting Down a Tree!

I love Christmastime! Exhausted as we were, we decided to go chop down a tree with my fam on Sunday. Crazy, huh? It was pouring down rain while we ate lunch, but thank heavens it stopped just as we got to the tree farm! The ground was still all mushy, but it was so nice to be "warm and dry." (We had been in South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska all weekend, afterall!)

Rowen thoroughly enjoyed himself, as usual!



Searching for the perfect tree...

"Hey mom, Nanna and I found one!"




Hmm.... this one is more like it!

2 comments:

The Momma Monkey said...

OMG, I cannot believe how fast he is growing. It never ceases to amaze me how fast babies grow. He has an infectious smile.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianne,
Didn't have your email handing so I thought I would leave a comment with the link to the recipe you wanted: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=420375
Thanks again for a fun time Saturday!
kristi