Friday, February 29, 2008

Two Month Belly

Okay, this is almost too embarrassing to post, but here it is:
Two months, 29"! and 101lbs. It's much cuter under clothes... ewww.....

this month has been pretty good. Some discomforts here and there, but considering I'm growing a little person- it's wonderful! I am looking forward to the second trimester and the settling down of hormones :)
The cravings and aversions have been fun- today I really want a root beer float, and California Rolls. The other day all I could imagine eating was potato, and Matt took me to the store for salt & vinegar potato chips. Crazy, I know! And I simply cannot have enough chocolate chip cookies. Have I blogged about all the junk food I'm eating already? Sheesh- I can't stop thinking about it. I'm surprised with all the crap I'm eating that I've only gained a pound or two, honestly!! (But five inches?? What the crap?) I'm trying to eat good things too, don't worry :) At least my prenatal vitamins have me backed up for the days I'm bad!! And now besides my prenatal my doc has me on Metamucil and calcium- so I feel like I'm really off the hook for watching what I eat- haha. (I know, I know, it's no substitute for the real thing!) I'll eat better next month. ;) Now what did I do with those girl scout cookies???

8 comments:

Kristy said...

stop it! you look fantastic! have you seen MY HUGENESS?!?!?!
You can tell yourself all you want that you'll eat better but you won't! give in to those cravings! ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate chips cookies! As a matter of fact...I am going to go bake some NOW! heehee!!!! =)

Unknown said...

Kristy- I can't wait for the nice big OBVIOUS baby belly! Right now it just looks FAT- hehe
But thanks :) I -will- give in to the cravings!! :) (I can hear myself now, "Well, Kristy says I can!")

Kristy said...

oh & did I mention it looks like I swallowed a 10lb watermelon?!
101lbs!!!!! was that with a whole snowsuit on soaking wet?!?! seriously. I broke the 150's a while ago. I guess I am a lot taller than you! ;)

¡besos!

Unknown said...

KRISTY! Your baby bump is gorgeous :) Not to mention soon to be DAUGHTER and no longer BUMP! Enjoy your last lovely month and yes, you are quite a bit taller than me! (which means- let's be comparing photos 6 months from now!!! Yikes!! Who'll have a watermelon then!?) Thanks for making me smile!

Kristy said...

Oh, I do have some maternity pants you can most certainly borrow (the are size xs) you'll have to hem up the legs though! i cannot wear them at all! ;)

Unknown said...

Oh I'd love that! I have one pair of jeans left that are still comfortable. Good thing for stretchy work-out pants... haha

Kristy said...

oh i LIVE in my sweats! =)

Anonymous said...

Girl Scout Cookies are SO good! I too have gained little weight but have a little belly goin on... Don't you worry, it's coming for both of us! One day we'll wake up and then "bam!" everyone will be able to see our obvious bumps ;o)