Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well, I just have to brag. I have the best husband in the whole world. Seriously!! I was so tired on Wednesday, I really wanted to go to church but Matt convinced me to go to bed. (Around 6:45!) When I woke up in the morning on Valentine's Day, there was a sweet little note on the bathroom mirror that made me smile. Then I went downstairs and the house was spotless. Now, Matt's pretty good about helping around the house normally, but what a special treat to wake up to a clean house when I've been just too tired to keep up with it!! Then there was another little lovenote tucked into my purse. And another in my day planner. And another on my keychain. And another on my dashboard. I couldn't contain myself from giggling out loud like a silly schoolgirl. After work I came home to "get ready" for our hot date at home and he was slaving away in the kitchen, making fresh pasta and alfredo sauce and pan-seared asparagus with toasted garlic, and he had made me chocolate mousse the night before, after looking up a recipe that was safe for his pregnant wife ;) What a doll! Too bad I didn't take a picture of the mousse- no time for the camera when that came out of the fridge!! Haha. Everything was sooooo amazingly delicious-
Thank you honey. :) I love you SOOOOOOO much!!! *smooch*

1 comment: