Friday, May 28, 2010

What's Rowen been up to?

Swim class with Mrs. Duppenthaler and baby Adler!  
Oh man, Rowen LOVES the water.  The first week and a half we had major meltdowns upon LEAVING the pool.  He wasn't done when class was over!  However, Momma figured out a fruit-leather bribe was just the ticket to get him out happily.  Hey, whatever works. :)


mmm.... chocolate chip waffles by Daddy.....

and.... quiet times with Daddy.  (how cute is that? yup that's his bible.)

sitting on the peanut butter jar.  ?? Don't ask me, crazy kid.
Oh yes, and he's playing with an empty Tums bottle.  Loves it.  Things with lids... whatever!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Love the Bible reading picture. So sweet!

Tara said...

aw, the quiet time picture is precious!!

The Boggs Family said...

The Bible reading picture is the best!! He is so adorable! I can't wait to do swimming lessons with Logan. I want to, but I think it's going to be a little more difficult with 2. I'll have to figure it out. : )

ck2m said...

I can't believe how big Rowen has gotten. I love the picture of him reading his bible and sucking his thumb.