Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Resolutions

The Recap:
January - read through the bible in a year. 
February - use the cash envelope system.
March - watch internet time.
April - walk whenever possible.
May - stockpile the freezer. OAMC style.
June- have a healthy baby and try to stay sane.
July - ban high fructose corn syrup from our house. 
fail. Next time I will make sure to read the ingredients on my whole wheat crackers. doh!

August- try one "deceptively delicious" type recipe a day. - I'm pretty sure I didn't do one EVERY day, but there were also several days that I did more than one, so I think it balances out :) It was fun! I'm not a huge fan of her recipes I must say because she uses margarine instead of butter and egg whites instead of whole eggs, and she doesn't offer much technique to improve her recipes. However, it was a good starting point with which to learn from. I've got a bunch of puree's in my freezer now so I will do my best to continue to pop them into foods at random.

This Month and Onward:
September- journal pray. daily.  I haven't consistently done this since college. It's time to get back in the habit.

No comments: