Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Preparing the Phone Tree


People are starting to mention that they'd like a phone call when Rowen is born. I want to make a call plan so that Matt doesn't have to do all the work and can enjoy his new son! (you know, Matt calls parents, parents call siblings, siblings call all sorts of random people, and so on!) So- if you're one of those people who would like to be on the list (and willing to call someone else you may or may not know), let me know so I can start putting it together. Keep in mind this could happen at any hour of the day- so I think we'll also send out an email as soon as possible for those who'd like to know but would rather not be woken up at 3am, haha, and of course it'll end up on the blog fairly quickly! So leave a comment if you want on the phone list or the email list! Can't believe how close it's getting :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

Shannon McIntosh said...

I'd love to be on the email list!!! Can't wait! shannon.s.mcintosh@gmail.com

mrsbrooks said...

I want to be on this list!!!!!

BETHANY said...

Mass e-mails are perfect for birth announcements. :)